Rift Elf Panties For Psychochild

Previously, in the comments at Psychochild's place:
Green Armadillo wrote: I'd like to believe that my Cleric's current armor is bugged and missing its texture, because it sure looks like she's just wearing panties.

Psychochild wrote:
Oh, my. I assume you're in plate? Got a screenshot to shame the artists with?
My original theory appears to be incorrect - if I remove my character's pants altogether, her underwear is a different color.  I suppose it's possible that they wanted the crotch colored black metallic and were going to add legs later but forgot.  At the moment, though, it looks like the leggings have indeed vanished into some extraplanar space.

Of course, maybe this is all Ferrel's fault.  Going back to old school DND and EQ1 rules, where Clerics get to wear plate armor, he argues that "Clerics do not wear chain mail unless it is under plate."  Maybe Trion decided to listen to him, cause it sure looks like you could get those "leggings" under some plate.  If you don't mind the chafing anyway.